Update: Project Noel de Nyundo

Posted in Projects on 3rd September 2013

Unrest in Rwanda is putting our next project at risk. Our thoughts are with our volunteers who are on standby waiting to hear if they will be travelling next weekend, and with our Local Partners. You can read more about the situation here, but we will keep you posted as we learn more and take the final decision about Project noel de Nyundo.

Newer: Continuing Professional Development Seminar (London)

Older: Volunteer Induction day for project Noel de Nyundo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Share by Email