Not looking to volunteer but still want to help? There are a number of ways you can get involved to help us raise much needed funds to bring the benefits of music therapy to vulnerable people in the UK and abroad.
If you'd like to receive occasional updates and information about our work, click here to sign up to our mailing list.
Take part in our #MusicCan campaign!
Help us spread the word and celebrate the power of music. You can find more information here.
Give as you shop!
Click here to support us through Amazon, and we will recieve 0.5% of your purchase price of eligible products.
Click here to shop for wrapping paper and donate 22% of your spending to Music as Therapy International.
It's quick and easy to set up an account with the Giving Machine, and we'll receive a percentage of your purchases from a range on online retailers, including John Lewis, Ebay, Debenhams and Argos.
Join for free in a few minutes, and we'll recieve 50% of the commission given to Give as you Live through your purchase from a range of online stores, such as Marks & Spencer, Tesco, ASOS and Boots.
Could you fundraise for us through any of these activities and strive to become our Community Fundraiser of the Year?
- A community or church event: Cake sales, clothes swaps and concerts, dinner parties, or dances... If you can get a group of people together the proceeds of your event could make a real difference to us.
- Test your fitness: How about using your next fun run, triathlon, cycling event or marathon as a way to raise our profile and raise money towards our work?
- Any old inkjet cartridges?: Click here or email email@example.com to order free post envelopes so recycling your spent cartridges will raise money for us.
- Shopping on Amazon: Click here before you put anything in your basket and we receive a percentage of your total spend.
- Children at school?: Nominate Music as Therapy International as a school's chosen charity.
If you have any other fundraising ideas, or would like some help with putting together a fundraising event, please contact our Fundraiser who can provide guidance, information and materials if needed.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Can you nominate Music as Therapy International as your employer’s chosen charity? Could your business sponsor one of our events? Please get in touch to find out how your employer could lend us their support.
Do you have an old music or film collection gathering dust? If you send us any unwanted CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays or computer games, we can turn them into cash to contribute towards funding our projects. Simply box them up, send them to our office in London and we’ll do the rest!
Music as Therapy International runs fundraising events throughout the year. Please check back regularly for updates on planned events.