Not looking to volunteer but still want to help? There are a number of ways you can get involved to help us raise much needed funds to bring the benefits of music therapy to vulnerable people in the UK and abroad.
Give as you shop!
Click here before you put any items in your basket, and we receive a percentage of your total spend!
It's quick and easy to set up an account with the Giving Machine, and we'll receive a percentage of your purchases from a range on online retailers, including John Lewis, Ebay, Debenhams and Argos.
Could you fundraise for us through any of these activities and strive to become our Community Fundraiser of the Year?
- A community or church event: Cake sales, clothes swaps and concerts, dinner parties, or dances... If you can get a group of people together the proceeds of your event could make a real difference to us.
- Test your fitness: How about using your next fun run, triathlon, cycling event or marathon as a way to raise our profile and raise money towards our work?
- Any old inkjet cartridges?: Click here or email email@example.com to order free post envelopes so recycling your spent cartridges will raise money for us.
- Shopping on Amazon: Click here before you put anything in your basket and we receive a percentage of your total spend.
- Children at school?: Nominate Music as Therapy International as a school's chosen charity.
If you have any other fundraising ideas, or would like some help with putting together a fundraising event, please contact our Fundraiser who can provide guidance, information and materials if needed.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Can you nominate Music as Therapy International as your employer’s chosen charity? Could your business sponsor one of our events? Please get in touch to find out how your employer could lend us their support.
Do you have an old music or film collection gathering dust? If you send us any unwanted CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays or computer games, we can turn them into cash to contribute towards funding our projects. Simply box them up, send them to our office in London and we’ll do the rest!
Music as Therapy International runs fundraising events throughout the year. Please check back regularly for updates on planned events.