Unrest in Rwanda is putting our next project at risk. Our
thoughts are with our volunteers who are on standby waiting to hear
if they will be travelling next weekend, and with our Local
Partners. We will keep you posted as we learn more and take the
final decision about Project noel de Nyundo.